There are programs in place to help struggling student loan borrowers but many individuals are either not aware of the programs or are turned off by its complexities and paperwork.
This is where we step in…
We provide federal student loan consolidation consulting and processing services. Our team will work with you to find a viable solution to your student loan debt. We will help you identify the most appropriate program based on your unique situation as well as assist you to fill out all the required consolidation program paperwork. Our job is to help you maximize your savings and ease the burden of the entire consolidation process.
We are on your team and we will stay with you throughout each step of the process providing you with expert knowledge and unrivaled customer service. We are so confident in our process, that our processing services are backed by a 100% money back guarantee!
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Subsidized Loans
- Subsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Subsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal Insured Student Loans
- Guaranteed Student Loans
- Unsubsidized and non-subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Unsubsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal Plus Loans
- Direct Plus Loans
- Direct Plus Consolidation Loans
- Federal Perkins Loans
- National Direct Student Loans
- National Defense Student Loans
- Federal Supplemental Loans for Students
- Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students
- Auxiliary Loans to Assist Students
- Health Professional Student Loans
- Health Education Assistance Loans
- Nursing Student Loans
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students
- Loans made by the state or private lender and not guarenteed by the Federal Government
- Primary Care Loans
- Law Access Loans
- Medical Assist Loans
- PLATO Loans
The interest rate is a weighted average of all of the loans that are being consolidated, and will not exceed 8.25%.
- Public Service
- Standard: Make fixed monthly payments to pay loan off in 10 to 30 years. The minimum payment under this plan is $50
- Graduated: Payments will begin at a lower amount and will gradually increase every two years to pay off the loan in full in 10 to 30 years.
- Income Contingent: Monthly payments are based on your adjusted gross income as well as your spouse’s if you are married, your family size, and your loan balance. This amount is subject to change upon review of your situation on a yearly basis. If the loan is not repaid within 25 years, the remaining balance will be forgiven.
- Income Based: Monthly payments are based on your adjusted gross income and family size. This amount is subject to change upon review of your situation on a yearly basis. If the loan is not repaid within 25 years, the remaining balance will be forgiven.
Student Debt Consolidation Benefits
Student Debt Consolidation (SDC) goal is to assist consumers in finding an effective solution to ...